1. Clip the curves and
2. Turn the dress right side out.
You will notice that both sides of the
4. Starting at the lower right back
5. Starting at the neck edge of the
6. Stitch around the neck edge and|
clip the two corners off at an angle.
7. Turn the dress, making sure the|
corners at the neckline are as sharp
as possible without pushing the
corners to the outside.
8. Fold up 3/8" of the raw edges of
the sleeves and hem on the lining.
9. Fold up 1/4" of the raw edges of
the sleeves and hem on the dress.
10. Match up the underarm seams|
on the sleeve and lining.
11. Finish the sleeve hem with
an invisible hem stitch.
12. Match up all the seams on
the dress and lining.
13. Finish the hem with an
invisible hem stitch.
14. Trim off any fraying threads|
from the raw end of the overlap.
15. Tack down the bottom raw end
of the overlap on the inside of
the dress with a few long stitches.
16. Space your snaps down the
back for an even closure.
A perfectly fitted|
princess style dress.
|HOME||CLASSES||CLASS 29 INDEX||LESSON 1||LESSON 2||LESSON 3|
|LESSON 4||LESSON 5||LESSON 6||LESSON 7||LESSON 8|