1. Stitch the darts in the skirt front
2. Press darts away from one another
3. Stitch the darts in the skirt backs
4. Stitch front to backs at side seams on skirt and
5. Press side seams open.
9. Trim the corners off and
10. Press the center back seams open.
11. Turn the skirt right side out
12. Stitch the back opening edges
The right skirt back has the extensions that are covered by the left skirt back overlaps, the extension for the back opening and the split at the bottom end up with a small raw edge opening at the top of the split and the bottom of the back opening. When finishing the skirt, tuck the raw edge up inside itself to make a slightly angled finished edge that can be drawn over and hand finished and tacked down to the lining.
Try the skirt on the doll to check the fit.
|HOME||CLASSES||CLASS 22 INDEX||LESSON 1||LESSON 2||LESSON 3||LESSON 4||LESSON 5||DARTS|